Misha Glouberman has been teaching classes and facilitating events and conferences for the past decade. He studied philosophy at Harvard, taught improv and charades for many years, and uses materials from the Harvard Negotiation Project in order to help individuals and organizations learn how to communicate and negotiate better. Misha lives in Toronto, where most of his classes are held, but he also regularly visits other cities to run workshops and runs conferences.
Hear about events, classes, THE TRAMPOLINE HALL LECTURES, NOISE EVENTS.
get occasional updates about upcoming projects.
Please look around this site to discover how to:
- have Misha teach a negotiation and communication course at your organization
- contact Misha about helping your organization with a conference or meeting
- sign up as a participant for his How to Talk to People About Things course
- learn about his book, The Chairs are Where the People Go
- book Misha for a keynote address
- join his mailing list to hear about upcoming classes and projects
Thank you for visiting!