HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT THINGS
TORONTO Three-Day Intensive: July 2018
THIS CLASS USUALLY SELLS OUT LONG BEFORE THE STARTING DATE
In the past, this course has been offered as a series of six weekly sessions.
For the first time, we are offering a three-day intensive version of the class, to accommodate people for whom the weekly schedule is not practical.
For general information on the course click here.
To register for the course, you need to do both of the following:
- Complete the online pre-class questionnaire. (here)
- Pay the course registration fee of $1200 + HST. (here)
Once you have completed these steps, you should receive an email within 48 hours (usually much sooner) confirming your spot in the class.
For people for whom the fee is prohibitive, there are small number of reduced rate spots, assigned by lottery.
WHAT’S EXPECTED OF CLASS PARTICIPANTS
The class involves a lot of participation and group learning. Participants are expected to:
- Complete the pre-class questionnaire
- Attend all three days of the class, in full
- Take part in the in-class exercises
- Do small homework assignments (typically no more than 30 minutes per day, and about one hour of pre-work)
- Complete a short survey at the end of the course (typically 15 to 30 minutes)
The course takes place at The Birkbeck Room, Ontario Heritage Centre, 10 Adelaide Street East, Toronto.
TIME AND DATES
The class takes place from 9 am to 5 pm, on the following dates:
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018
- Wednesday, July 25, 2018
- Thursday, July 26, 2018
The fee for the class is $1200 + HST. This fee includes a light lunch on each day.
There are a number of reduced-rate options for people for whom this price is prohibitive. Click here for information on these spots.
Please read the class refund and cancellation policy.
Class size is limited to around 20 people. Past offerings of this class have filled very quickly, so it's a good idea to register early.