HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT THINGS
TORONTO Class: January 2018
THIS CLASS IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
There is wait list, for spots that open up in the event someone cancels their registration. To be added to the wait list, you need to complete a pre-class questionnaire.
There's also an email announcement list, if you'd like to be alerted about future offerings of this class:
For general information on the course click here.
To register for the course, you need to do both of the following:
- Complete the online pre-class questionnaire. (here)
- Pay the course registration fee of $800 + HST. (here)
Once you have completed these steps, you should receive an email within 48 hours (usually much sooner) confirming your spot in the class.
For people for whom the fee is prohibitive, there are small number of reduced rate spots, assigned by lottery.
WHAT’S EXPECTED OF CLASS PARTICIPANTS
The class involves a lot of participation and group learning. Participants are expected to:
- Complete the pre-class questionnaire
- Attend all six sessions
- Take part in in-class exercises
- Do small homework assignments (typically no more than 30 minutes per week)
- Complete a short survey at end of the course (typically 15 to 30 minutes)
The course takes place at Artscape Youngplace, 180 Shaw, Toronto.
TIME AND DATES
The class takes place from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm, on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 9
- Tuesday, January 16
- Tuesday, January 23
- THURSDAY, February 1 (n.b. This class is on Thursday, not Tuesday)
- Tuesday, February 6
- Tuesday, February 13
The fee for the class is $800 + HST.
There are a number of reduced-rate options for people for whom this price is prohibitive. Click here for information on these spots.
Here is the class cancellation policy.
Class size is limited to around 20 people. Past offerings of this class have filled very quickly, so it's a good idea to register early.